Today is the day!! WOW, one hundred posts!!! This creative challenge I am participating in has helped me get to my 100th post quicker than I normally would have.
This is what I decided to use for the giveaway prize:
Swirls with Swirls earrings. As always the wire is fine silver wire and they are my lamp worked beads. I love how that color combo turned out and hope you all like them too.
I have been selling a lot of earrings lately, so I figured I couldn’t go wrong with these for a giveaway prize.
Let’s go over the *rules* again:
1. Post a comment under THIS POST for one chance to win (not on Facebook)
2. Become a follower of my blog for a second chance.
3. Write about this giveaway on your blog for a third chance!
4. For each one of the above tasks you do, PLEASE write a separate comment. This will make it easier for me to use the random number generator.
5. You will have until tomorrow when I make my next post to play 🙂 I am guessing sometime after lunch – eastern time.
Yesterday I showed you a terrible picture of a ring I was working on yesterday. I got a half way decent shot this morning even though it is cloudy here.
(the ring is not included in the giveaway prize – only the earrings)
Good luck in the giveaway!
Have an awesome weekend!